On todays #SermonSunday, we bring you a word from Christine Caine, a passionate preacher of the word and lover of God. Here, she talks about ‘Embracing Your Place’ in life and understanding the purpose of where you are and why you need to go through the process of Life. Using the story of Elisha and Elijah, she brings out salient points on staying where God has placed you so that you can be all He has called you to be.
- If what you see is all you see, then you will never see what there is to see.
- Know that there’s always a lot more going on than you see.
- Keep turning up, stay planted, keep going.
- Don’t underestimate the power of staying planted regardless of what youre experiencing.
- Gods way does not make sense, not to you and especially not to anyone else.
- God is preparing you for what he has already prepared for you!!!
- If what is in you can’t sustain you, then the gift that is in you will destroy you.
- God is doing a work in you, let the process have its way .
- Destiny has a place and it starts from a place of frustration. Don’t abandon your place of destiny.
- Sometimes you have to be in a place where you don’t want to be, to get to the place where you are supposed to be- Jesus had to go to the cross!
- We must understand the power of the place God has planted us.
God bless you as you listen and may the Holy Spirit speak to your heart.
Video from Youtube/MollyRuff