On Today’s #ScriptureThursday, we are reading some scriptures in the Bible that talk about trusting God. Truly the only way to keep our sanity in this world is by trusting God. So many things go on all around us that can move us or shake our faith. But we are admonished to trust in God, who loves us and who is committed to giving us a Hope and a future.
So today, allow these scriptures to speak to you. Be Encouraged, Strengthened, & Lifted. TRUST GOD! TRUST HIS WORD! Once He has shown you His word, the period from Revelation to Manifestation is a Trust period. Don’t let your trust be shaken. Stay with the word till it comes to pass in your life.
2nd Samuel 22:31
GOD BLESS YOU!
Images taken from;
- 2nd Samuel 22:31; http://myofferingtoyou.com/
- Psalm 31:14; http://8-images.blogspot.com.ng/
- Psalm 56:3-4; http://www.slideshare.net/
- Proverbs 3:5-6; KingdomCulture Images
- Isaiah 50:10; http://biblia.com/
- Jeremiah 17:7-8; http://dailybibleinspiration.blogspot.com.ng/